Tuesday 6 November 2007

No idea what to call my first post here...

...so I'll just say hi.

This is the other blog. I already have a blog on the front page of my website but this is for a different subject entirely.

Seeing as I spend my working life developing/maintaining two websites for a large school, it's no surprise that I have an interest in the techy side of life, hence this blog, the one you're now reading.

I felt I needed to express my geeky side without alienating readers of my motorcycle blog.

So, here it is. Hopefully I'll post another entry soon after this one. Then another one after. Anything more than that is too far down the timeline to make any serious judgements but I hope I regularly fail to disappoint my legions of reader.

Check back soon, if only to kick my ass for not posting anything.

No comments: